Propagating in totally controlled climate cells

Anton antondesnaijer at studenten.tbpt.wau.nl
Mon May 6 05:56:37 EST 1996

If you want more information try my e-mail adress:
anton de snaijer at studenten.tbpt.wau.nl

Sometimes it is not possible to answer my articles. I don't know why but
I will ask the computer-expert here why it isn't possible. I have never
had problems it. Maybe the main-frame has been shut-down for a couple of
hours for installation of batteries at the same moment yoy tried to mail
me. Well good luck with trying again.

Anton