Mountain Misery, aka "kitkadizzy"

Lark lark_w at efn.org
Mon May 6 14:24:47 EST 1996

This is a plant that grows in California, in the Sierra Nevadas. It has
sticky, frondlike leaves and smells sweet. When I was a little girl,
living in California, it grew wild everywhere. Now I'm in Oregon and no
one seems to have heard of it.

Has anyone on this newsgroup heard of this plant, who might know
what class of plant it is, and what its scientific name(s) might be?
Any other info appreciated!

Thanks,

Lark