Looking for Instructions for Contributors to PLANT PHYSIOLOGY

Francois PELLISSIER pellissier at univ-savoie.fr
Thu May 2 06:00:13 EST 1996

Dear all,

I am looking for recent instructions for Contributors to PLANT
PHYSIOLOGY.

I tried to go on the WWW and Gopher servers of The American Society of
Plant Physiologist (whom edit tis journal) but it failed (seems that
these servers are down).

Can anybody help me to find such information ?

Sincerely,

--
Dr. François PELLISSIER
UNIVERSITY OF SAVOIE