searching for internship in botany

Silvia Tagliasacchi x9520107
Fri Mar 29 14:22:56 EST 1996

Jochen Buechs
                                  ST.-Apernstr. 32
                                  50667 Koeln
                                  Germany

In July 1996 I will be graduating as a Biological-Technical Assistant from the
Rheinische Akademie Koeln. To supplement my studies and to explore career
opportunities I would like to work as an intern in the field of botany.
I will be available from September 1996 till March 1997.
I would appreciate any information on internships at institutions in the USA.