IF YOU HAVE TAKEN ANY PICTURES UNDER TRANSMISSION AND SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPES

Dr.S.GOPALA KRISHNA gk1702 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 27 11:05:53 EST 1996

 We will scan your pictures, with brief information of your study and
post on the World Wide Web. It will be your home page. It costs only
$99 a year. You can send as many prints as you wish with information
about those prints. We are charging $99 a year for scanning your
prints. Our programming service is FREE! If interested please e-mail
me.