magnetism on plants

Mike Frizzell frizzell at umbc7.umbc.edu
Tue Mar 26 09:01:07 EST 1996

> Folks,
>
> A neighbor in the 8th grade needs information regarding the effect
> that magnetism has on plants. If you can help, please send your
>   car at quartet.ho.att.com
> because I don't regularly read all these newsgroups.
>
> Thanks,
> Cheryl

Hi Cheryl:

I could not send this mail to you due to an error in your address.

A Florida researcher named Albert Roy Davis popularized the effects of
magnetism on seeds and plants many years ago. The following sites will
provide you with some information on this obscure but very interesting
subject.

http://com.primenet.com/spaceage/magnet.html

http://zeta.cs.adfa.oz.au/KeelyNet/Biology/biomag2.asc.html

http://www.newhampshire.com/dowser/catalog/health.htm