In need of plant line drawings

Frank van de Loo fvandelo at ca.uky.edu
Thu Mar 21 16:35:38 EST 1996

Nathan Missel wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am looking for line drawing plant images.  does any one know where
> to find these?   Does any one have any that can be sent to me?
> There are very few on the web as far as i know.  There are definately
> alot of jpeg plant photos.

Try the Families of flowering plants, at
http://muse.bio.cornell.edu/delta/angio/www/index.htm
If you pick a family, and go to the bottom of that page, you'll see links
to illustrations, that are probably the sort of thing you're looking for.

Cheers,
Frank.

Frank van de Loo                   Ph   +1 606 257 5237
Department of Horticulture         Fax  +1 606 257 2859
University of Kentucky             e-mail fvandelo at ca.uky.edu