Rhubarb

Amberose mharris at junction.net
Thu Mar 21 04:40:11 EST 1996

Hello,
I am interested in planting alot of Rhubarb. My friend who owns a goat
farm thinks I should put lots of her goat manure mixed with straw in the
garden to make it ready. The soil does have a lot of clay. How can I grow
good healthy rhubarb?  Suggestions?
And where can a person get the Strawberry Rhubarb variety? I've been
looking in backyards everywhere.
                       Thanks Amberose.....PS does it grow from seed?