potato yields

Bill Langridge bLangridge at ccmail.llu.edu
Wed Mar 20 00:15:17 EST 1996

Can anyone tell me what the current yield of potatoes is in pounds,
kilograms or tons per acre or hectare for the average white or yellow
cooking potato from Idaho, or Maine or other major potato producing
area in the US. I need this information to calculate the yield of
recombinant protein possible to produce in a transgenic potato?

Thanks very much for your help.

Bill Langridge