Plant CD?

Nancy Harrison vulpia at sonic.net
Sun Mar 17 19:54:44 EST 1996

In article <4ic5u5$1vk2 at news.gate.net>, budkaren at gate.net says...

>Anyone know where I might obtain a CD that has a database
>of all kinds of plants, flowers, etc. I don't want information
>on how to plant and take care of a garden.
>I live in central florida if that helps.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bud Zimmerman

I got "The Exotic Garden" at my local wholesale outlet for $9. It is
a large collection of beautiful photos of all kinds of plants. It
has gardening info, but it's really just nice to browse thru if you're
feeling "shut in". Would be great for Florida, because it's "exotic"!
Distributed by SoftKey, I think. _NH
--
---Nancy Harrison ===SRJC Life Sciences/Botany===Santa Rosa, Calif.