peartree

Christoph Metelmann chandvel at inet.uni-c.dk
Mon Mar 11 15:01:24 EST 1996

Hi,
I really don't know if you are associated with a university or what.  So the
following info may not apply to you.  The University of Copenhagen in
Taastrup (near Copenhagen) has an 'apple farm' where they have collected all
the different types of apple and pear trees they could get their hands on.
It would take a bit of digging here to find the correct address, but it
might be done, and if they are out there on the net I do not know.

Hope it helps.   ---   Chris