Monitorring plants at salt marshes

Sebastián Teillier Arredondo jteiller at ctc-mundo.net
Tue Mar 5 17:11:14 EST 1996

A copper mine is planning to use water from a salt marsh in the altiplano of
Chile. We are a group of biologists who are working on the design of a
monitoring protocol. We need help  because in Chile there is very little
experience on plant monitoring. Please contact us, specially if you have
experience in vegetation long termen studies. I Thanks. Sebastián. (E-Mail:
jteiller at ctc-mundo.net)