Sabal Palmetto

Charles Hoffman choffman at pelican.davlin.net
Wed Mar 6 12:51:06 EST 1996

Contact the director of the National Audubon Society Sabal Palm
Sanctuary, in Brownsville, Texas.   The Texas Sabal Palm is indigenous
to northern Mexico and extriem southern Texas (known as the Rio Grande
Valley), as you may know.  It is considered a tropical or sub-tropical
variety.  I suggest you contact the SPS director for more information.