*looking for good book on indoor plants*

Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr. raiar at inlink.com
Sat Mar 2 13:14:17 EST 1996

lcapt at efn.org (Rick Gold) wrote:

>Hello,

>I'm looking for a good book on indoor plants by climate zones.

Sorry, Couldn't resist myself!
Just how many climatic zones do you have in your house anyhow?

Seriously though, I have several books and not one is really all
inclusive, but FWIW, it seems that those authored by Bob Herwig and
those edited by Barbara J. Ferguson are the first one's I grab off my
shelf when a customer has inquiries.

TTUL
Gary