Flora Mesoamericana--The Internet Version

Keven D. Ficken ficken at mobot.org
Wed Jun 26 14:12:47 EST 1996

http://www.mobot.org/mobot/fm/

The Flora Mesoamericana Project, an international collaborative
project
led by the Missouri Botanical Garden, Instituto de Biologia of the
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, and the Natural History
Museum
(London), announces the implementation of a new phase of its Internet
version of Flora Mesoamericana. We are switching to a hypertext
format,
adding a checklist version, distribution maps, and a few initial
images,
and initiating a new procedure for updating previously published
volumes.
We first joined the Internet with a gopher version of Vol. 6
<http://www.nhm.ac.uk/science/botany/mesoamerica/index.html>. As from
the
beginning of the project, we will also continue to make the Flora
available as printed volumes.

For more details see the Mesoamerican home page at
<http://www.mobot.org/mobot/fm/>.

For more information, questions, or comments please contact:

davidseg at mobot.org (Gerrit Davidse)
sousa at servidor.unam.mx (Mario Sousa)
sk at nhm.ac.uk (Sandra Knapp)