Prairie Lily: Info Needed!

Dave Plummer plummer at iceonline.com
Tue Apr 30 19:40:33 EST 1996

I'm trying to find out exactly what a Prairie Lily (the provincial
flower of Saskatchewan, in Canada) is, and from there, I'd like to
obtain some!

I talked to the municipal greenhouse there, who suggested that it was
"Lilium Philadelphicum", but on future inspection, I've seen that listed
as being a "Wood Lily".

If you have any info that might be of help, please drop me an email
note!

Thanks,
Dave