Plant Stems

David C. Logan david.logan at plant-sciences.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Apr 29 04:11:54 EST 1996

Holly wrote:

>I am looking for diagrams of herbaceous and woody plant stems for a
>project.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, preferably before May
>7th, 1996.  My email is korrit at vianet.on.ca .

Many members of this group have recently replied to someone whom I guess
was waniting information for the same reasons. The consensus was that
books should be the first stop. Any good plant anatomy book will present
you with many diagrams of stems (TS and LS) and will be accompanied with
suitable text. This newsgroup (I believe) does not exist to help
students with such simple queries - it does not and should never replace
the use of libraries and books.