Living Walls

James Purchase jpp at inforamp.net
Sat Apr 27 22:48:29 EST 1996

I have seen and heard about a relatively (?) new method of improving air quality in sealed offices and
buildings by using "living walls" of plants and water (i.e. waterfalls). So far, I have been unable to
obtain any further information on how this might work or how it might be applied to use in a private
residence to improve air quality for someone like myself who suffers from breathing problems.

I would greatly appreciate any pointers to refernece material on this or related topics.

Thanks.

James Purchase
Toronto, Ontario
Canada