IRGA measurements on Arabidopsis

kearns at MPIMP-Golm.MPG.DE kearns at MPIMP-Golm.MPG.DE
Mon Apr 22 11:47:49 EST 1996

Hi,

I've been doing IRGA measurements on putative stomatal response mutants
and so far, I am not seeing big differences between the supposed mutants
and wild type. Does anyboby have a nice, fast, and exciting way to look
at stomatal response in Arabidopsis or am I the only fool trying to do
this?

Thanks,

Ellen Kearns