Indicator plants

m.lee mikaline at netcom.com
Mon Apr 15 21:43:00 EST 1996

Frits v/d Laan (f.vd.laan at inter.nl.net) wrote:
: I would like to get any information about plants that are known to
: indicate at a early stage anything to do with there environment,
: shortage or to much of nutrician N, P, K, Mg etc.  or are sensitive for
: or atract insects earlier than most plants.
: If there are databases already existing or someone knows such planttypes
: please mail them to me.
: Any free data will be posted back to these groups when there's enough
: data  collected

: Frits v/d Laan
: Organic horticulture

I have books at home - I think one of them is called Hunger signs in
crops.  I'll look this weekend.

ml