persimmon

m.lee mikaline at netcom.com
Thu Apr 11 23:29:18 EST 1996

Depending on where you are, some of the best nurseries are in the Pacific
Northwest.  I'd suggest getting in contact with the nearest office of the
U.S. Department of Agrigulture for paper literature - there are also
several web sites that offer basic information, as well as a whole load
of recipes.  For marketing info, talk to your state ag people - they're
always encouraging alternate crops.

ml - mikaline at netcom.com

d scalzo (scalzod at fred.fhcrc.org) wrote:
: Hi,
: 	I am looking for info about growing persimmons (oriental and
: american).  Info regarding cultivation, orchards, markets, etc.

: thanks.