Hibiscus Rosa

Sharon Stevens sstevens at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Wed Apr 10 16:57:32 EST 1996

I know I asked in the Fall what to do with this potted plant. Now I would
like to know when it can be taken outdoors again? It lost all of its
foilage around late autumn to early winter. I scraped a limb and it is
still green so I know it is still alive. Does anyone know about this
flowering plant. shrub or whatever it is? The one I have is a double
flower and it produced masses of blooms all summer and some of autumn even
after I brought it in for the winter. I live in Columbus, Ohio.

Any responses may be e-mailed to me.

Thanks you.

Sharon