anyone familiar with herbicide 2,4-D ??

K N and P J Harris ecoli at cix.compulink.co.uk
Wed Apr 10 14:54:20 EST 1996

> ==========
> bionet/plants #880, from s9409996 at minyos.its.rmit.EDU.AU, 940 chars,
Fri  5 Apr 1996 06:50:53 +1
> ----------
> Article: 9401 of bionet.plants
> From: Seon Hooi Chua <s9409996 at minyos.its.rmit.EDU.AU>
> Newsgroups: bionet.plants
> Subject: anyone familiar with herbicide 2,4-D ??
> Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 06:50:53 +1000
>
> Could anyone please provide me with any info on this Chemical
> 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid. It is a herbicide.. also commonly
known as
> 2,4-D.
>
> thanks.
> regards,
> sean
Hi,
As 24D has been around with its cousin 245T since the early fifties  (or
earlier) I would reckon that a little session with Biological Abstracts
starting then should throw up references in the thousands or tens of
thousands.
Or you could try being a bit more specific.
Peter Harris,
University of Reading, UK.
 "It's not what you know, it's whether you know how to find what you
don't know".