Tobacco genomic library

zhiliang zheng zheng.24 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon Apr 8 20:22:31 EST 1996

I got a tobacco genomic library from Japan. This library was constructed
into lambda vector. They did not send with ice. I guess the two tubes
filling with the liquids are phage. How can I check this library? I have
stored it at 4 centidegrees. How should i store the library before i screen
it this summer? If you would like to give me some suggestions, i would be
much appreciated.