Autoecology of Arbutus spp.

EJGOLD ejgold at aol.com
Mon May 29 17:44:17 EST 1995

-Subject: Autoecology of Arbutus spp.
-From: lsentman at lsentman.seanet.com (Lance Sentman)
-Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 02:46:46 GMT
-
-Just seeking any info available say, from common garden studies or
forestry
-trials, of this species.

Recently a symposium was held in Seattle at the Center for Urban
Horticulture on the decline of the pacific madrone, Arbutus menzeisii
(sp). A variety of papers were delivered and discussions held regarding
this particular species of Arbutus. The complete proceedings are being
published as one document, and will be available for $15.00. The only
outlet for this info that I can recall is the Seattle Department of Parks
and Recreation. Specifically try their Urban Forester- I think
(206)386-2710 will get you there.

(hopefully this will help- you didn't say which Arbutus spp. you are
interested in.)

EJ