Help keeping sand in pots.

EJGOLD ejgold at aol.com
Mon May 29 17:44:30 EST 1995

=Subject: Help keeping sand in pots.
=From: max at life.cc.sunysb.edu (Daniel Taub)
=Date: 25 May 1995 00:46:56 GMT

If you are doing large scale nursery production, the simplest and most
effective way to go has to be window screen mesh. The plastic variety is
available in rolls for bulk purchase and has a smaller apperture size than
the galvinized wire type. You can probably even re-use it, given proper
sterilization.
This works well for smaller scale uses as well, like a couple large
terracotta pots. Just go to the local hardware store and look for a window
screen patch kit.
EJ