Anyone know of this "plant"?

Colin Wu wucolin at McMaster.CA
Fri May 26 09:27:58 EST 1995

A friend of mine has just acquired a new grand-niece (she was adopted from a
Chinese orphanage) whose Chinese name, apparently, is "Ling Zhi" or "Ling Xhi"
not sure about the spelling).  Anyway, the parents were told that "Ling Zhi"
was the name of some sort of flower, possibly an herb.  They would desperately
like to find out what this plant looks like, so I thought I would ask the
collective net-wisdom.

Please e-mail since I don't normally read this group.

Thanks in advance for any pointers or information.
--
   __     _             _            Colin Wu
  /  )   //            ' )   /       Network Analyst

No matter what you're doing answer a distress call.