Skunk weed? Also: Tree of Idleness?

Joe Trybyszewski joetryb at nbn.com
Mon May 22 12:58:59 EST 1995

jpohjanr at ee.hit.fi (Jani Pohjanraito) wrote:

>This 'skunk weed' is Cannabis indica (

Before this judgement is made I think it should be pointed out that
there are numerous wild plants which have been referred to as skunk
weed.  I have heard of some "weeds" other then cannibis that cause
intoxication when smoked.  Unfortunately, I don't know there identity.
It IS possible however that these plants are marijuana, I just
wouldn't be too quick to make that a positive ID.