Tropical and unusual seeds

erlst3 at vms.cis.pitt.edu erlst3 at vms.cis.pitt.edu
Sat May 20 21:37:39 EST 1995

Hi everyone,
	I found something useful to me in the June issue of Reptiles and
I thought I'd share it with everyone.

TROPICAL AND UNUSUAL SEEDS from around the world.  Over 1,000 varieties.  For
a list, send SASE with 2 stamps, to TWO STRIKES ENTERPRISES, 819 W. Main St.,
Blytheville, Arkansas 72315.  Their phone number is (501) 762-5268.

They claim they can get almost any seed grown.  I ordered those Mimosa Pudica
seeds I've been trying to find everywhere.  Hope this helps someone out!