Wanted: Unusual Anthurium Sources

John SaberCat sabercat at gate.net
Sat May 20 23:27:13 EST 1995

tropicdave at aol.com (Tropicdave) wrote:

:I am in search of several different Anthuriums.

:Costatum    Corrugatum   Magnificum   Radicans    Superbum  Silvagaudens

:Veichii   Warocqueranum  Papillronesis  Wendlingeri  Ginesii  Dressleri

:Caucanum   Forgetii.....

:Any help would be appreciated in locating any of these plants that are
:available...

:I would  enjoy hearing from any others out there....that do enjoy
:Anthuriums also...

:(and alot more assorted Tropical Plants)

:Tropicdave at aol.com

My friend Dewey is your man. Write to him:

Philodendron Phreque
10640 SW 51 CT
DAVIE FL 33328
John Laroche