Seed Hunting

Jani Pohjanraito jpohjanr at ee.hit.fi
Thu May 18 22:35:43 EST 1995

erlst3 at vms.cis.pitt.edu wrote:
: Could someone pick me up a pack of seeds?

: I need 1 pack of "Mimosa Pudica" seeds also called the "Sensitive Plant".

: It's a houseplant that grows about 2 feet tall that has leaves that
: fold up when touched.  It's really quite dramatic.

: If you can find them (I did about 10 years ago, but can't anymore) I'll
: send you the money for them and you could mail them to me.  They should
: only cost around $1.00 or $2.00.  It would make my day!

: People that like Venus Fly Traps and children would love this plant.

Try Thompson&Morgan, 100 seeds for $2.50 or something like that -
(800)-274-7333).. 24h...