Seed Hunting

erlst3 at vms.cis.pitt.edu erlst3 at vms.cis.pitt.edu
Thu May 18 13:34:40 EST 1995

Could someone pick me up a pack of seeds?

I need 1 pack of "Mimosa Pudica" seeds also called the "Sensitive Plant".

It's a houseplant that grows about 2 feet tall that has leaves that
fold up when touched.  It's really quite dramatic.

If you can find them (I did about 10 years ago, but can't anymore) I'll
send you the money for them and you could mail them to me.  They should
only cost around $1.00 or $2.00.  It would make my day!

People that like Venus Fly Traps and children would love this plant.

If you find them please E-mail me directly.  Thank you!