Gulthania, Wild Checkerberry, Wintergreen.

Robert L. Lamothe rll at fizban.iol.unh.edu
Tue May 16 09:45:07 EST 1995

Greeting Plant lovers,

	Sometime soon I will need a supply of Gulthania (sp?) leaves to add
flavoring to a wintergreen mead I wish to make.  I have searched far and
wide for a good wild source of this plant and have had little success.  I
can find it growing anywhere, just not in abundance.

	Can any of you learned people tell me the best way to transplant
and cultivate this plant to insure strong rapid growth?  I know where I
can dig up several dozen plants and would like to propegate them for future
use.

	Please e-mail me at rll at unh.edu
						Thanks
						-Bob
--
* Robert L. Lamothe                           University of New Hampshire     *
* rll at unh.edu                                 Interoperablity lab room 330    *