African Violets

Julia Stone m-js0217 at pebbles.cs.nyu.edu
Mon May 15 16:07:24 EST 1995

Hello!  I have an African Violet that is looking very bad lately.  The
leaves have been turning brown.  Last years I had blooms and the leaves
were very green!  My plant looked very healthy, but now it looks like
it is dying.

I have a few questions:
1) Will any sort of lamp do for giving a plant light (i.e. orchids and
African Violets)
2) How often should you repot african violets?

I use the african violet food, but my plant just doesn't seem to be
getting any healthier.  Any advice will be welcome.

Also if there is a better newsgroup for me to post to please let me know.

Thanks,
Julia