Spanish Moss Seeds

John sabercat at gate.net
Thu May 11 22:31:36 EST 1995

ISAAC FORQUER <s001ipf at discover.wright.edu> wrote:

:Dear people of the plants,
:	I am a young botany student and work in a greenhouse on campus.
:Some spanish moss that I started last year has produced some seeds.  Just
:as a matter of learning, I would like to get these seeds to germinate,
:does anybody have any advice??? Please send mail personally,

:						s001ipf at discover.wright.edu
:						thanks, Isaac Forquer
Spanish moss (Tillandsia) is a Bromeliad.
I suggest spreading them out on a sheet of tree fern fiber,
Place them in a bright humid environment.
John Laroche
Sabercat at gate.net    Visit SaberSpace:
Sabercat at webcom.com  http://www.webcom.com/~sabercat/