THE CLEARWATER SOCIETY

Kenn Dodson krdodson at bsu.edu
Thu May 4 12:53:15 EST 1995

We are a group devoted to the advancement of the profession of
landscape architecture on a human scale.  We hope to organize
efforts similar to Habitat for Humanity but relating to the land.
We are open to people of all backgrounds and encourage discussion
of new ideas and theories relating to design, land management,and
sustainability.  If your are interested please write:

Attn: Kenn Dodson
THE CLEARWATER SOCIETY
7927 E. St. Joseph
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219