FLOWERING IN SOYA BEAN

P.Clifford at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK P.Clifford at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Thu May 4 03:54:02 EST 1995

For several years we have used a CAL unit called Flowering in Soya Bean on
BBCs supplied by Longman Micro Software.  Now updating to PCs and hope to continue using this item. Longman Logotron don't know anything about it - I guess Longman Micro Software is a different thing. Can anyone help? Getting this item for
PC especially for Windows would be much appreciated. Please contact P. Clifford
@QUB.AC.UK