Hi!

Catherine Tolbert ez052779 at peseta.ucdavis.edu
Tue May 2 15:12:35 EST 1995

Hi,
	I'm a student taking an environmental horticulture class, and our
teacher is having us look into different newsgroups to find out different
things, and basically to teach us how to use the internet.  I have been
reading this group for awhile, and I was just wondering, what is the
"best" plant to have in a dorm room.  (I know that there is not just one,
but what do you think, and why?)