Organic nutrient Q

Jani Pohjanraito jpohjanr at ee.hit.fi
Tue May 2 16:46:41 EST 1995

[Actually posted this once, but no-one answered so I decided to try again]

	When growing plants (esp. vegetables and teas), which are the
best sources for following nutrients: Ca, Mg, P, K, and Potash (especially in
household)?

	Eggshells contain at least Ca - is it in useful form? Any other
nutrients in them?

	What about wood ash?

 - I am quite new to this sort of thing, but catching up quickly, so please
help,

J. Pohjanraito