Spider Mite treatment

Stan plantone at iquest.net
Mon Jan 30 22:03:36 EST 1995

In article <3giqm9$s8l at Trex.IenD.wau.nl>,
Maarten.vanhelden at medew.ento.wau.nl (Maarten van Helden) says:

>If you can't get the biological control agent: Put the plant outside
(when it is warm enough)
>almost any pest will disappear outdoors.

DO NOT DO THIS... i do primarily indoor gardening, and almost *every* new
occurrance of spider
mites in my garden comes from taking a plant outside (clean) and then
bringing it back in a
time later (dirty).  use the biological control (preditor mites) or a
chemical XXX instead.