Tulip Help!

Demon_Drooler jjones at rocket.cc.umr.edu
Tue Jan 31 13:10:04 EST 1995

I live in an area where it is normally pretty cold until March, except
this year we are having a warm snap and my tulips are already starting to
come up.  I am assuming that the end of January is way too early for them,
and I am 100% certain that another long period of cold is coming in a few
days.  My question is:  Should I cover them?  Feed them something special?
Should I do anything at all?  Any help would be appreciated.

Jason Jones