Christmas Cactus

klaus at clark.net klaus at clark.net
Sun Jan 29 17:53:41 EST 1995

     My wife and I are looking for hints on getting our Christmas Cactus to bloom.  We have had it about three winters.  The cactus
looks like a tree type (stem - branches with leaves coming off - and leaves off of leaves off of leaves etc).

     The cactus has never bloomed!  We were told to leave in cool place when we bought it.  Others have said sunny place.  We
have tried vitamins.  Still no flowers.  Otherwise, it seems to be perfectly healthy.

     Any ideas?