Calling all palm people...

Gregory Koob koob at uhunix4.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu
Fri Jan 20 12:34:48 EST 1995

SaberCat 1 (sabercat1 at aol.com) wrote:
: The place to look is Fairchild Tropical Garden here in Miami FL. If you
: want, I'll look into it for you, but I feel you'd have better lucj than I
: since I am only a lowly nurseryman.

: John Laroche
: (sabercat1 at aol.com)

You can also try getting ahold of Ray Baker at Lyon Arboretum in Honolulu.
His address is Lyon Arboretum, 3860 Manoa Road, Honolulu, HI 96822

Or you can call him at 808-988-3177

If you need more information you can e-mail me.  I work at the Arboretum
part time.

Greg