Laminar Flow Case plans

SaberCat 1 sabercat1 at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 19:27:11 EST 1995

To all my friends at Mailing list: CP's and Newsgroup Bionet.plants.

The plans have been sent. Sorry for the delay. I had problems, and over
one hundred of you asked!!!!!
If you cannot deal with files zipped with PKZIP 2.04, download PKUNZIP204
from an ftp. (write me i'll tell you where.)
If you cannot deal with uue encoded files, write me and I'll send a
replacement w/o coding.
If you, for some reason didn't get it (I got several unknown error
messages during the batch transfer). write me and i'll send a replacement.
I am switching Internet servers and will never send such a large mailing
from AOL, so any replacements will be sent sometime this weekend, after I
learn about my new server.

John
Sabercat1 at aol.com