mevalonate

holef at enssibhp.enssib.fr holef at enssibhp.enssib.fr
Mon Jan 23 16:21:13 EST 1995

please, help me!
I'm a poor student in Documentation Science and I have to do a Bibliographic
Research about Mevalonate in plants. I want to retreive information about the
uses of  mevalonate extracted  from plants which is used   in  human medicine,
human pharmacology, biotechnology, and about enzymes and genes taking place in
 plants metabolism of mevalonate.
I want to obtain articles references or available thesis or patents.
Thank you very much for answering me.Excuse me for my poor English!