Botanical Software

Vera Noest SYSVERA at pax.vaxtbio.uu.se
Fri Jan 20 04:14:02 EST 1995

In <mbleeker.1.000FFCEF at euronet.nl> mbleeker at euronet.nl writes:

>   I would like to get an overview of what already exists in the area of
> botanical software, and 'fieldwork-software'. I made a botanical database, and
> recently got in touch with other 'programming biologists'. Would be nice to
> have some sort of exchange, about norms and standards for instance, so that
> our programs become more compatible with eachother.
>
>   Anybody know of a newsgroup for this ?
>
> Bye, Marco

Sure. Try bionet.software. Veel succes, Vera

 | Vera Noest                   |  Email :   SysVera at pax.vaxtbio.uu.se |
 | Uppsala University           |  Fax   :   +46 18 553419             |
 | Dept. of Ecological Botany   |  Voice :   +46 18 182869 / 182850    |
 | Uppsala, Sweden              |                                      |