indoor green/leaf plants

Arlene Gaudet agaudet at MHC.MTHOLYOKE.EDU
Wed Jan 18 17:05:19 EST 1995

African violets love north-east light and calm air.  If you water once
a week with a little African violet food added to the water, they should
flower for you most of the year.  Don't bother repotting them; they like
being crowded.
Arlene