Spider plant propagation

Julia A. Keith Julia.A.Keith at DARTMOUTH.EDU
Mon Jan 16 08:53:50 EST 1995

--- Al R. Krismer wrote:
I do not believe that being pot bound would have much to do with it.
--- end of quoted material ---
3 of my houseplant books say this has everything to do with it.  In my own
experience, they don't flower till they get pot bound.  After that, day length
may effect time of flowering, as mine tend to all flower at about the same
time.

Julie Keith