Psyllium seeds

Andrew Trotter andrew at moe.drawing.adelaide.edu.au
Thu Jan 12 22:24:20 EST 1995

--
Hi,
   I'm not into biology and the natural sciences but some of my friends are
and I offered to help them to get more information regarding a plant/seeds of
somthing called, I hope I get this correct, PSYLLIUM. It's ment to be food
crop, a replacement to wheat, low in cholesterol, mild laxative, etc.

One of the group wants about a kilo of seeds for trialling.

Any assistance, preferably in Australia but all accepted, will be gladly
accepted.

regards,

***  Andrew Trotter         _--_|\   *	             email :-             ***
***  CADD Manager.         /      \  *                                    ***
***  Buildings Branch  	   \_.--*_/  *   andrew at drawing.adelaide.edu.au   ***
***  University of Adelaide      v   *                                    ***
***                    	             *          Phone 61 8  303 4247      ***