insects

YTF ytf at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 21:34:01 EST 1995

I think those are meally bugs.  I seem to find no end to them, though I am
a low chemical houseplant grower.  I pick them off with a cuetip dipped in
alcohol.  They may not take to your ficus, but I'll bet they'll find some
of your other plants tastey.  They seem to like succulents.  If anyone has
a clean approach that is a bit less labor intensive than the search and
destroy method, I would like to hear it also.

Tim Farrell
New York